Monday, February 19, 2007

5 Tanks

Hello friends,

While I was away, some changes have been going on on the Ronjo website.

One of the new things I noticed was that the review icons had changed from stars to tanks!

I was like wow, does this mean the item is a tank, like it tanked. Or does it mean like a tank as in kills.

My webmaster corrected me and said these are fists and thumbs up not turrets on a tank.

As they are tiny & grey so I was confused.

These "tanks" will soon have a color change on them.

Please keep reviewing the products you get or have seen. It only helps our other clients decide on a purchase and reviews by other help you decide on what is right for you.

So don't tank on us. Give some reviews in your spare time.

Here are some wild things for you to consider:
Saw by Sean Feilds - Some will love, others may become ill. This is a sick & twisted effect. Check out the video!
Change Cap - Well made, good idea! Nice booklet. Includes a great routine for a spit ball, "bullet catch" by Andrew Mayne
3" Jumbo Chrome Plated Half Dollar - bright & shiny with knurled edges
Plus after a long absence, Mark Strivings books & props are back in stock. (Mark has discontinued two of his popular products but we do have limited stock. Both Lover's Voodoo & Technicolor Miracle so act soon!

Update: 3-5-07 - The TANKS are gone now. Changed back to stars. Rather than altar the post, because I found it ammusing and other content is listed, I just added this notation here.

Until next time.

Thanks for reading!

Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home