Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Coming to America

Hello friends,

In just 8 days... Mind Control with Derren Brown premieres on Sci-Fi.

On Thursday July 26th 10/9C make sure you are glued to your set.

I've had the privilege of seeing several of his UK shows and I am not exaggerating when I say, he is by far the best in his field.

Derren could make the biggest skeptics believers. If I didn't know any better and I really don't know any better because I have been consistently fooled & amazed by him, I would be a believer!

Make sure you tune in. This is a show you really will not want to miss, especially if you have never seen him before. I really hope this show takes off in the US because he is an exceptional performer and he will set the bar for others.

Thanks for reading,
Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home