Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Magic Live was extraordinary !

Hello friends,

Sorry I've been away for so long.

After coming home from Magic Live, we are working long hours here in the shop. Getting it ready for our Halloween season.

The expansion of the shop, last minute construction & displays are taking up much of our time.

And now we are getting busier with early Halloween shoppers & last minute orders, etc.

But I wanted to sneak in here and put up a fast Blog because you probably won't hear from me again until November at this point.

Magic Live was a fantastic convention. Every one who was anyone was there hanging out, having fun & performing.

I've met so many great people there and saw so many faces that I haven't seen in a while.

The night show was a five star performance. Anthony Reed & The Evasons delivered killer performances.

The close up show the night before was great too. I sat next to Teller (yes he can talk) & Apollo Robbins.

I missed all of the "talks" (Josuha Jay, Max Maven, Nathan Kranzo, Cyril & more that I am not aware of) because the dealer booths never closed. Too bad, I really would have liked to hear what some of them had to say, especially Cyril.

At night, the halls were flooded by everyone just doing random stuff. David Blaine, R. Paul Wilson, Jason England to name a few.

I had a chat with Luke Jermay. He was hanging out with some of the big names, of course. In the higerarchy of the magi I naturally avoided him (them) but he approched me & introduced himself. What a nice guy. Thanks Luke.

We sold some stuff to Amazing Johnathan, Hans Klock & Mac King (I know his real name now but I won't tell anyone).

So the convention was great and it was great to meet new & old friends again.

I'll toss in a blog now & again if I can find time but it will be hard with Halloween approching so if you don't hear from me till November, you'll know why.

Take care,
Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home